Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Wow. It has been a whole week since I have shown the world my progress. I have been drawing quite a bit since I have been in Grand Rapids for the past week and am currently in New York. I will try to keep posting while I am here but I don't know how much I will accomplish this week. Anyways, the painting I did above was done this past May. If it looks crooked, it is because it is. The board was a weird shape but I didn't realize how weird until I was finished. I am not sure if it should be hung with the top or bottom parallel to the wall. Any opinions are, as always, greatly appreciated. Also, here are a couple sketches from the first half of this month.



This month hosted Friday the 13th


The figure on the right is Bill from the television series "Freaks and Geeks"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home