Tuesday, October 16, 2007

An Awesome Millipede

Three Ducks

My Family´s House

My Bathroom (in the distance)

My Room

My Bed, Desk, and Water Filter

My Bed and Keyboard

My Clothes, Regulator, Chair, Window, and Battery Charger

My Window, Luggage, and Bed
Life in Namaacha is very good. As you can see it is beautiful and I am living a very interesting life. Monday through Friday we have Portuguese class and lectures on Peace Corps related material (e.g. teaching, health, technology in Mozambique). Today, we cooked American food for our host mothers. We made onion rings and grilled cheese sandwiches with tomatoes, onions, and lettuce. We wanted to make cheese burgers but were not able to purchase ground beef in Namaacha. Last week, we made a local dish with our mother's that was much better.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Heneveld said...

Those pics are great. Very interesting. Glad to see you're getting along so well down there.

I'm not sure how big that spider is but I think the hair on the back of my neck stood on end.

Keep updating the blog!

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.
I think it just hit me that you are actually doing this.

Keep posting pictures man. You got me tuned in.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome pics man, looks like you are doin good and things are interesting.

keep postin pics i love seein them!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frickin' Awesome Pat! I was hoping to see some photos of the new adventures but wasn't sure we'd be lucky enough.

I'd love to keep stalking to see what's happening and hoping you'll do the same your next 26 months.

TAKE CARE man!

dt

10:49 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Hey Pat -

What you're doing is as much art as what you put on paper. You're doing concept art with a small keyboard, bizarre chickens, over-sized, dangerous-looking insects and a highly moral vision. You are brave.

Keep posting and I'll keep admiring.

Alan

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home