Sunday, August 19, 2007

An Oompa Loompa type figure with a Starman are today's main attraction. I also finished updating my website so check it out at www.apologyexcepted.com

It only has three main updates along with a new host server. If you do not have time to search for the new features, here are links to them:

Global Warming PSA- An animation done with four other students from Kendall for the KAFI Cartoon Challenge 2007. The theme for the competition was global warming.

Interactive Showcase- A showcase of some of my favorite work I did at Kendall.

Virtual Tour- A virtual tour of the outside of the "Tangible Media" exhibition Kyle Morris and I had this past March. Click and drag to move around, hold "shift" to zoom in and hold "ctrl" to zoom out. The tour of the inside of the gallery is also available here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home