Thursday, August 16, 2007

I absolutely hate when I am not able to post before 12:00am. I try to post on a daily basis and this sort of business throws my whole system into complete chaos. Tonight, I watched "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" for my first time. It was extremely entertaining. I started drawing this scene from the very beginning and, consequently, missed out on some far more interesting characters. I may watch it again tomorrow because, since it is a musical, you really need to watch rather than simply listen. The DVD provides a UK and a US version, which gives me another reason to watch it again.

Aside from watching yet another movie, I filled out my visa and passport information for Mozambique today. I also had my picture taken, which should look something like this:



How professional, how stoic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home