Thursday, April 23, 2009

Drawing of the Day: Two dudes falling
Yesterday: King for "Jamela and the Mandioca Stalk" by Hans Goertz


Previous Drawings from 2009


A student, a woman, and a bruised face.


Showing off.


A volunteer and fat-so.


Two Lil' Wayne fans.


Girl Talk fan and girl posing.


Fun with hands.


Athletes.


Me controlling final exams! I caught over half the class
cheating on their History exam. Boo yeah!


Half of a tree to half of a body.


To being dunk in a trash can and an Sub-Urban Hunter.


The old director of my school and a kicker.


Falling and Failing.


Getting back to skinny.


Don't you know I dream?


President's Day. On my block.


Valentine's Day.


Chase's host-nephew and two dudes.


Hetero soul-mates.


On this day, I have noted that an old woman made eye
contact with me while I was squatting over my latrine.


A Mozambican girl and two guys.


A student and stepper.


A rapper, a teacher, and a girl.


Again, my oldest maid saw me squatting over my latrine.

April Fool's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home