Thursday, April 30, 2009

Drawing of the Day
Straw chewing interest.

I completed my goal of posting everyday this week with the exception of two nights ago. Tomorrow morning, I will will be heading to Vilankulos for a couple days of rest and relaxation at the beach so I will not have any drawings uploaded until Monday. The occasions: Dia de Trabalhadores (Workers' Day...off) and the 2009 Beer Olympics (in conjunction with Jared Shambaugh's Birthday). It should be a polar opposite Peace Corps event compared to the JOMA Conference two weeks ago. I am preparing myself to be incredibly disappointed in Peace Corps Volunteers but at the same time I am incredibly excited to see all my old friends from central and northern Mozambique.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Your pics are really interesting. This one is my favorite.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home